Weston County Pharmacy prides itself in excellent customer service. At the Retail Pharmacy, the first person the customer sees is the Pharmacy Technician, a vital part of the Pharmacy. They greet the customer and assist them with finding items on the shelf and getting their prescriptions.
We currently have a Full-Time position available.
- Health Insurance (including a Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Personal Leave
- Extended Illness Accrual Bank
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program/Fitness Program
- Compounding and dispensing medications and pharmaceutical supplies
- Based upon receiving orders and prescriptions from physicians or other qualified persons, types, labels, prepares and files drug charge slips. and performs various other technical duties of the pharmacy
- All duties are performed under the direct supervision of a pharmacist
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Wyoming License required or if Pharmacy Tech in Training, will receive license within (6) months of start date
- PTCB Certification (within 6 months of start date)
- Able to pass and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Employment applications can be completed HERE, or picked up at the front reception desk at the hospital entrance. Please send completed applications/resume [email protected], or fax to (307) 746-3726.
WCHS performs post-offer, pre-employment drug screening, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.