Weston County Pharmacy prides itself in excellent customer service. At the Retail Pharmacy, the first person the customer sees, Pharmacy Technician (or the Pharmacy Technician in Training), is a vital part of the Pharmacy. They greet the customer and assist them with finding items on the shelf and getting their prescriptions.
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Holidays off
- Rotating Saturdays
- Four 10-hour days with a set schedule
- Compounding and dispensing medications and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Based upon receiving orders and prescriptions from physicians or other qualified persons, types, labels, prepares and files drug charge slips. and performs various other technical duties of the pharmacy.
- All duties are performed under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Current Wyoming License required or if Pharmacy Tech in Training, will receive license within 6 months of start date.
- PTCB Certification (within 6 months of start date)
- Able to pass and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Please call 307-746-3730 for more details. Applications can be filled out online. They can also be obtained and submitted to 1124 Washington Blvd.; Newcastle, WY.