The Patient Account Representative is responsible for attending to incoming patients regarding admission to the Hospital, ensuring all information is correct, and ensuring patients are supported and understand the process. They are also responsible for checking patients out and collecting payments.
We are currently hiring for a Full-Time position.
- Health Insurance (including a Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Personal Leave
- Extended Illness Accrual Bank
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program/Fitness Program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Employment applications can be completed HERE, or picked up at the front reception desk at the hospital entrance. Please send completed applications/resume [email protected], or fax to (307) 746-3726.
WCHS performs post-offer, pre-employment drug screening, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.