Nutrition Support Aides have one of the most important and rewarding jobs in the nursing home by assisting residents with their meals. Our residents look forward to their meal times. They enjoy getting to visit with the people in the dinning room – both staff and residents.
- Flexible part-time hours
- Being able to make someone’s day
- Visiting with the residents, learning about their families
- Possible advancement to another department/job within the facility
- Must complete an in-house 8 hour class on feeding.
- Weekends/holidays as needed. Flexible hours!
- Willingness to help others
For more information call Human Resources at 307-746-3730. Applications can be filled out online or can be filled out in person at 1124 Washington Blvd.; Newcastle, WY 82701