We take pride in the cleanliness of our facility. We invite you to join our team of dedicated house keepers who keep our patients, residents and visitors safe from infection. Shifts are primarily early morning into early afternoon including alternating weekends and holidays.
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Duties include but are not limited to: operating & caring for equipment
- Clean and maintain floors by using heavy equipment to clean, strip, ad polish floors on a scheduled/routine basis
- Basic understanding of chemicals/cleaning detergents & their use.
- Able to twist, bend, lift, and walk for long periods of time.
- Reading and understands equipment operation manual.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Please call 307-746-3730 for more details. Applications can be filled out online