We are looking for as needed (PRN) Dietary Aide to join the Weston County Health Services team! Our Dietary staff are critical to our patient’s/resident’s health and well being.
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Set up the dining rooms for meals and helps clean up after meals including washing dishes.
- Prepares meal cart for Acute Care, meals for physicians, families, room trays, etc. as needed.
- Help monitor food intake, offer substitutes if needed, and chart intake into medical record system.
- Prepares salads and desserts for meals.
- Ensures diet cards are maintained, and that all federal/state regulations are met in regard to food service.
- Will keep the kitchen clean, sanitary, orderly.
- Work closely with nursing staff to ensure all needs are met.
- Successful candidates are able to prioritize work.
- Professionally interact with residents and visitors.
- Adhere to infection control and isolation requirements.
- Become knowledgeable in healthcare dietary protocols and be able to operate kitchen equipment such as steamer, convection oven, fryer, mixer, food processor, etc.
- Will work with multiple departments and staff.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Positive interpersonal communication skills are necessary.
- Prior healthcare experience is preferred. Must be able to lift up to 50 pound, with 25 pounds frequently.
- Position requires reaching, bending, stooping, and handling objects with hands and/or fingers, talking and/or hearing, and seeing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Full-time Dietary Aides are eligible for a Sign On Bonus of $2,000.00. Please call 307-746-3730 for more details. Hours may range from early morning to late evening shifts and include rotating weekends and holidays.
Applications can be filled out online
Applications can be filled out in person at 1124 Washington Blvd.; Newcastle, WY or emailed to [email protected].