Our CNAs are critical to the safety and health of our residents in the Weston County Manor. In Long-Term Care, CNAs provide daily care specific to the diagnosis and age of each resident, under the direct supervision of the floor nurses. They also help keep the patient rooms tidy and orderly, and provide encouragement to patients, to function at their highest level.
We currently have Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN positions available. Shifts may vary as needed and may include shift differentials, where applicable.
- Health Insurance (including a Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Personal Leave
- Extended Illness Accrual Bank
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program/Fitness Program
- Answer resident calls promptly and determine the best course of action to support them
- Provide physical support for residents with daily activities and personal hygiene
- Turn and reposition bedridden residents as required
- Record vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested
Employment applications can be completed HERE, or picked up at the front reception desk at the hospital entrance. Please send completed applications/resume [email protected], or fax to (307) 746-3726.
WCHS performs post-offer, pre-employment drug screening, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.