As the Director of Nursing for acute care, this position is responsible for planning, overseeing, managing, and directing operations relative to acute care nursing. This position will also act as an executive member of the leadership team in order to maintain facility regulatory compliance through various programs and actions pertinent to the highest quality of care.
- Health Insurance (including a Health Savings Account)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Personal Leave
- Extended Illness Accrual Bank
- Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program/Fitness Program
- This position is responsible for the supervision and performance of the following departments and/or individuals:
- Acute/ER Nursing
- Hospital Physicians and Providers
- Monitors and ensures all certifications for the acute nursing staff are current.
- Evaluating employee performance and annual performance appraisals
- Valid Wyoming Registered Nurse (RN) License required.
- Has the ability to develop and enforce policies and procedures.
- Has the ability to successfully implement objectives of each assigned department.
- Has and maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) and ACLS Certification.
- Has the ability to teach, train, and coach.
Employment applications can be completed HERE, or picked up at the front reception desk at the hospital entrance. Please send completed applications/resume [email protected], or fax to (307) 746-3726.
WCHS performs post-offer, pre-employment drug screening, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.