Providing Skilled Home Health Care
The goal of Skilled Home Health is to provide treatment for your illness or injury, to teach you how to manage chronic long-term disease conditions and to help you maintain the highest level of wellness while living at home. Our professional staff will work with your physician to develop your plan of care. The services you receive may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, Workman’s Compensation or private insurance and may include:
* Skilled nursing
* Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
* Medical Social Worker
* Home Health Aide
* Medical treatments and supplies
*Extended Care Program
* Medication Donation Site
“In-Home Services is a Godsend. I am a caregiver for my 99-year old mother, Gen Roan, and my ill husband, Fred Hanson.
The aides are so helpful, friendly and dependable- in a word, WONDERFUL.
It’s a wonderful program, wonderful people, and wonderful care.”
Our goal is to help you maintain your independence and remain in your home when skilled care is no longer needed. In-Home Services include:
* Homemaker: light housekeeping, laundry, special diet meal preparation, shopping and assistance with financial activities.
* Personal Care: bathing, dressing, personal hygiene with hair, dental and nail care, monitoring of vital signs, feeding and respite care for caregivers.
* Case Management and Referral: Case management and information with referral provide clients and families access to other supportive services for the client’s unmet needs.
* Payment arrangements for In-Home Services are based on monthly income and expense levels.
* Life Line for immediate response to medical emergencies
Weston County Health Services Home Health is now located at 725 Washington Plaza in Newcastle, WY.
For more information call (307) 746-3553.