The goal of Weston County Health Services Home Health nurses is to assist the clients with needs in their home to help them stay in their own home as long as possible. Our nurses work closely with the client’s medical provider to ensure the entire care team is coordinated to provide the best possible care.
- $2,500 sign on bonus for full-time RNs
- Salary range $31.47 to $41
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Working independently in the client’s home
- Nurses oversee the care specific to the diagnosis and age of the client.
- Write care plans specific to each client.
- Respond to changes of conditions
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Oversee medication administration e
- Ensure the client’s charting is complete and accurate.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Home Health to ensure needs are anticipated and met.
- Valid Wyoming State Registered Nurse Licensure
- Accredited Nursing Degree from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology and processes
- Has and maintains BLS and ACLS Certification
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Applications can be filled out online or in person at 1124 Washington Blvd.; Newcastle, WY or emailed to [email protected].