The Registration Clerk arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients to the hospital, ensuring all information is correct, guaranteeing patients are supported and understand the process. In addition, ensuring accuracy with medical record files, verifying facility and physician applications are up to date with insurance payers.
* Health and life insurance for your family
* Paid time off
* Holidays off
* Rotating four 10-hour days
* Rotating four 10-hour days or five 8-hour days
* Explains regulations, such as visiting hours, payment of accounts, and schedule of charges.
* Enters patient admitting information and ensures appropriate department has the patient information.
* Escorts patient or arranges for escort to assigned department.
* Maintains records as required.
* Coordinates with other departments to ensure efficiency.
* Adheres to accreditation and compliance standards.
* Obtains referrals and pre-authorization as required.
* Ability to effectively navigate multiple websites.
* Assist with medical records as needed. Maintain insurance credentialing for facility and physicians.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Quick thinking in complex situations.
* Multi-tasking and prioritize scheduling of work.
Please call 307-746-3730 for more details. Applications can be filled out online. They can also be obtained and submitted to 1124 Washington Blvd.; Newcastle, WY.