Our Maintenance team is looking for a technician to assist them with the responsibility of preserving the good condition and functionality of our facilities. We take pride in the look of the facility, and it is due to the dedication of our hard-working Maintenance Team. This position could be full-time or part-time.
- A rotating schedule.
- Health and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Retirement plan.
- Able to participate in ensuring a healthy community.
- Maintains equipment and machinery.
- Maintains physical structure of the hospital and manor.
- Keeping the grounds free of trash and waste materials.
- Working with In-Home Services to perform services with their program such as lawn maintenance, snow shoveling, and other outdoor maintenance for clients in their homes.
- Experience in potable water supply/distribution, waste disposal, commercial heating/ventilation/AC, pneumatic/hydraulic systems, low voltage controls, communications, fire warning/suppression, commercial dishwashing/laundry equipment, medical gas supply, etc.
- Will consider training the right candidate.
- Reading and understanding equipment operation manuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
WCHS performs post offer, pre-employment drug screening. EOE.