Weston County Manor prides itself in our excellent care of our wonderful residents. Many of them have been long time communities members. We strive to treat them like family.
- $2,500 Sign on Bonus for full-time RNs!!
- Salary range $31.47 to $41.96
- Flexible schedule
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off
As the Registered Nurse, this position is responsible for providing outstanding resident care and physical support for residents
- Giving professional and compassionate care
- Creating and/or maintaining accurate resident records
- Administering medication, and monitoring side effects
- Recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in resident conditions.
- Valid Wyoming State Registered Nurse Licensure
- Accredited Nursing Degree from an Accredited Nursing Program
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology and processes
- Has and maintains BLS and ACLS Certification
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Open positions include Certified Education Nurse, Weekend RN (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), RN 6 on, 8 off position. WE ARE FLEXIBLE!