WCHS is searching for dedicated, caring individuals to join our team of highly qualified long-term care C.N.A.’s. This position is responsible for providing outstanding resident care and physical and emotional support for residents on a daily basis.
- $2,000 sign on bonus for full-time C.N.A.s
- Flexible schedule
- Health and life insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off
- Must have WY C.N.A. license or have application already in process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Has a maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Occasional after-hours calls may occur.
- Position requires light to moderate work with 50 pounds maximum weight to lift and carry as well as reaching, bending, stooping, and handling objects with hands and/or fingers, talking and/or hearing, and seeing.
- Shifts may vary as needed. May include shift differentials where applicable.
Full-time Long-Term Care C.N.A.’s are eligible for a Sign On Bonus of $2,000.00. Please call 307-746-3730 for more details. Applications can be filled out online