We have a part-time position open on our fun, energetic Activities Team! Our 58-bed long term care prides itself on the daily activities we provide for our residents. Everyday there is something planned for the residents to look forward to - going out for lunch, playing BINGO, paint and sips, cooking, and a lot of other fun activities. If you enjoy interacting with the elder, come join our team!
- Health and life insurance for you and your family.
- Paid time off.
- Retirement plan.
- Assisting or leading group and one-to-one activity programs.
- Meeting the interests, spiritual, physical and psycho-social needs of the residents and swing bed patients.
- Assisting the residents to get to where they need to go.
- Knowing the safety protocols and guidelines to assist residents.
- Preparing activities and cleaning up.
- Experience with working with residents, however we are willing to train the right candidate.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good at communicating.
- Willing to encourage social interaction.
- Flexibility and quick thinking.